Nez'z Plaze

Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Some Random Nez

So it's midnight. Am I in bed? No!

Should I be? Hells Yes!

It finally got down to a comfortable temperature in here! I can't go to bed now! It would be a waste of all this wonderfully cool air!


On a completely unrelated note:
I need to get me some curtains picked out by this weekend. Morgs? Oreo? Up for a shopping adventure?

On another unrelated note:
Ram, if you're reading this, I'll give you some clues:
We've been drunk together before.
I was at your housewarming party.
Wrestling is full of gay (especially Batista!)

Why I believe it's time for some other unrelated (and random) stuff!
  • I need a vacation. Anyone for Florida? Alright then, how about the Fringe?
  • Everyone should, in the near future, lay eyes upon my sexy-ass boyfriend! Rowr!!
  • On Saturday, my month without chocolate will be up!
  • Candy is good, but it's no substitute.
  • My inner nerd is getting all excited. Nerdstock is coming!

Well, it's very late and I grow weary.

Thank you for tolerating my thoughts.

=)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home