Nez'z Plaze

Saturday, August 25, 2007

Stoopid Branez

Dammit, Dammit, DAMMIT!!

I missed a show.

I had a ticket for The Diary Project today. I checked the ticket when I got up this morning to confirm the date and time. This was my first mistake. I was newly awake and my brain was clearly not in Full Function Mode yet. I read 12 pm as midnight and not noon. So, thinking I had plenty of time, I toodled about my place, checked my e-mail, etc. Suddenly it dawned on me... Noon!! I looked at the clock... 11:53.

So there I was, standing in my kitchen, still in my pyjamas, unfed, unshowered and now very unhappy.

DAMMIT!

I'm not upset that I can't refund the ticket; I have no qualms about giving the artists my money. I'm upset that I didn't get to see a show I wanted to see, and watch a performer I wanted to watch.

I'm sorry, Marliss. I had a moment of stupidity and I missed your show.
I hope it was a good one anyway.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home