Nez'z Plaze

Monday, November 07, 2005

Birthdaze

*Ahem*

Happy birthday to me
Happy birthday to me
Happy birthday dear meeeeeeeeee
Happy birthday to ME!!

*applause*

Thank you




My birthday itinerary:

Friday - Evening with Adam! (Woot! Time with best friend! )

Saturday - Slept in, finished my book (Memoirs of a Geisha = Teh Awesome!). Traditional birthday lunch at the Mongolie Grill, yummy dessert at the Marble Slab. Start of birthday party (so much Firefly!!) .

Sunday - Finished all of Firefly, got to bed at 8 am. Woke up at 2. Hung out with D & KJ for a while. Headed home, bathed. Dinner with parents. Fell asleep later on couch.

Monday - don't go to work, instead go for massage, meet Scotty, go for lunch, have mystery birthday suprise with Scotty in evening.

Yay birthday!!

Thanks to everyone who came to my party, I had a great time (and thanks for the presents *blush*). Extra thanks to D & KJ for hosting my party!

Thanks everyone! I love you!

6 Comments:

  • Sorry we missed it. Textbooks were calling, and I had to heed their call or pay a hefty price.

    I am glad you had a good time. Happy birthday!!

    By Blogger Momma Trish, at 8:27 p.m.  

  • We love you too!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:42 p.m.  

  • Glad you had a fun birthday. Izzy can't wait for you to come and watch Vegi Tales with her.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:12 p.m.  

  • Firefly marathon was loads of fun!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:27 a.m.  

  • I am jealous; I missed out on Firefly Marathon AND Nez's birthday. Hope it was fun!

    By Blogger The Doc, at 8:18 p.m.  

  • I guess this means that we'll just have to get together and celebrate on our own!!

    By Blogger Nezbitt, at 10:20 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home