Nez'z Plaze

Tuesday, August 30, 2005

An Interesting Maze of Stress

I'm so stressed right now I can't even think clearly.

I just feel like screaming at the top of my lungs from a very high building,

"ALRIGHT WORLD! YOU WIN! I GET IT! YOU NEVER WANT ME TO TAKE ANOTHER VACATION EVER AGAIN!!! FINE!!"

It's just too damn hard to come back and deal with everything all at once. And all by myself.

And I can feel the icy glare of the Ninja on me. He's heard all this before and probably can't believe he's hearing it again.


I'm too tired to deal, I'm going to bed. Maybe tomorrow will be better.
I love you, Scotty.

1 Comments:

  • Heard it? I've said it before! My vacations are taken when I have to do a show or something like the Fringe. They are very rarely about me just taking time off work. The only reagular vacation I have is the week after Fringe, but that can be passed off as Fringe recovery time.

    By Blogger the Worst Ninja Ever, at 8:33 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home