Nez'z Plaze

Thursday, February 09, 2006

No Sleepz for Me

I can't sleep. And it's late.

So I'm up, fixing my sidebar, listening to "Avenue Q" (which is my new favorite musical, by the way).

Fun.

I should be sleeping, I have to work in the morning.

Also, that bunny graphic is really making my blog one helluva scroll-job. Sorry.
I promise, it's all updated with the blogs I visit. And if you want to be added or removed, just let me know, and I'll get around to fixing things sometime. ;)

Alright, we're going to head for the bed and hope for the best.
Of course, the best would be my bed containing ScottyBomb and/or some chocolate...

By the way, Happy Anniversay ScottyBomb! Love you! Still!
and maybe you could update your blog sometime this year...

Morgoid, try not to get stuck in a Giggle Loop.

5 Comments:

  • Just think; 5 more posts and the bunny graphic goes into your archives and your blog returns to normal. (Just trying to give you incentive for regular updates.)

    By Blogger Momma Trish, at 9:21 a.m.  

  • You can add Draya's if you like.
    www.drayadiary.blogspot.com. We would love it if Auntie Nez came to visit. Cute photos all over!

    By Blogger Draya's Mom, at 3:26 p.m.  

  • Done and done!

    By Blogger Nezbitt, at 12:14 a.m.  

  • To know about the giggle loop... is to become PART of the giggle loop...

    Thanks a lot! LOL!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:56 a.m.  

  • Um... I've never been part of the giggle loop. I don't even know what a giggle loop is, but I'm sure I wouldn't be part of it even if I knew. Also, mussels at Pub 1905 on Tuesday.

    By Blogger the Worst Ninja Ever, at 1:13 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home