Nez'z Plaze

Sunday, November 13, 2005

Sexinezz

*Warning: this blog my contain adult content. Or possibly TMI about Nez*

So I was up watching late night TV. Sexual Secrets on the Life Network, to be exact; and on the show was two lists of sexy.
I share them with you now.

Top 10 Sexy Things
10. Love letters
9. Guitars
8. Silk
7. Perfume
6. Candles
5. Sports Cars
4. Banana
3. Long Hair
2. The Tango
1. A Jacuzzi

Top 10 Sexiest Things To Wear
10. Jeans
9. T-shirt
8. Suit
7. Evening Dress
6. Tuxedo
5. Boots
4. Black Leather Jacket
3. Stilettos
2. Corset
1. Lingerie

I agree with most of them, but certainly not all of them (Banana? I mean, I see the sexual innuendo, but it certainly wouldn't make my top ten).

So I got to thinking... what would make my top ten?

*ahem*

Nez's Top Ten List of Sexy

10. Erotica (Red Shoe Diaries, etc.)
9. Tuxedos

8. Bubble baths
7. Leather Jackets
6. Candles
5. White Navy Uniforms (Hello Sailor!)
4. Cologne
3. Dancing
2. Love Notes
1. Sunglasses

So... what's on your list?

6 Comments:

  • Here's my rough top ten list:

    10) Men in Smart Suits.
    9) Flirty "accidental" touching.
    8) Massage (but also relaxing, so small doses are needed to avoid sleepiness!)
    7) Good Music such as jazz, swing, the right Brit Pop, and of course, the King of Sexy: Al Green. Incidentally, Al Green is at least 95% effective at starting a make-out session. Try it today!
    6) Piano Hands.
    5) Long, witty conversations.
    4) Coldplay (Chris Martin~*sigh*) no surprise to those that know me!
    3) Art & Artists at work.
    2) Sparkling eyes and a gleeful smile.
    1) A creative mind.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:48 p.m.  

  • Ten from me...

    10) biceps & strong arms
    9) an attractive face
    8) romance
    7) a witty sense of humour
    6) cuddling
    5) a man in nice suit or tuxedo
    4) a man who does housework without being asked
    3) pirate shirts
    2) a little bit of safe bondage
    1) cologne

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:34 p.m.  

  • Now, wait just a minute! Not ONE of us listed chocolate! We're giving the stereotype of women a bad name...
    To that I say: "Excellent." (In a sinister Monty Burns tone.)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:09 p.m.  

  • I present The Doc's List of Ten Hot Sexay Things (admittedly lady-centric because I am 98% all about the ladies). I can't really order these, but they're all good.

    1. Red hair.
    2. Expressive eyes.
    3. Garter belts and corsets. (They may be uncomfortable, but I'm not the one wearing ‘em.)
    4. Curiosity.
    5. Music.
    6. Smooth skin.
    7. Tall boots.
    8. Vanilla.
    9. When a girl bends her head down, bites her lower lip, and looks up.
    10. Enthusiasm.

    By Blogger The Doc, at 12:25 p.m.  

  • yo-yos can be sexy :-)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:50 p.m.  

  • nice post love reading it

    By Anonymous Women leather coats, at 11:40 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home