Nez'z Plaze

Monday, February 27, 2006

Teh Scoopzorz!

Alright, due to popular demand, here's what's up. I'll even include the backstory.

My office is moving to the Research Park. I currently live in Londonderry. For those of you unfamiliar with either of those places, let me put it this way. They are across the freakin' city from each other!!! There isn't much that's further north than my home, and there isn't much that's further south than my workplace.

My current commute can be anywhere from 40 to 60+ minutes. And it can only get longer when we move. Driving can make me cranky (especially in rush hour), so the less driving I have to do to and from work, the better.

So I need to relocate to someplace on the southern side of the city. At the urging of my parents, and the approval of the bank, I'm purchasing a home. Specifically, a condo. Because I don't do yardwork, that's why.

I've got a realtor finding me places to look at and I plan on seeing some later this week. I've seen pictures of one that kind of tickles my fancy.

So far, so good.

**********************************************
L & M,
I wasn't ignoring your call on the road this morning. I had merely failed to communicate to you that my cell phone was at home on the charger.
Also, I'm sure that other drivers thought I was crazy. They clearly didn't understand that I was playing the head-tilting game with L.
So I hope that you two also had a lovely commute and that your car was nice and warm.
Nez =)
**********************************************
ScottyBomb has given me a wikkid awesome presie!! Alas, not everyone will get the joke. But it's funny as all hell to me.
**********************************************
It's 11 pm. Do you know where your Nez is?
I do.
She's going to bed.

3 Comments:

  • No worries about the call. You were driving. I was hoping you wouldn't pick-up. I might've been unsafe.

    Nice T-shirt! Haha! I don't get it.

    By Blogger Mary, at 11:16 a.m.  

  • The minute he told me what the shirt was, I heard it in my head. For you, that is a great present.

    By Blogger The Doc, at 5:28 p.m.  

  • Hey, you! Nice Shirt! I always think that's what my cat says when he meows at me...
    And that stays in your head for MONTHS after you have played the game!

    much with the loving!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:52 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home