Nez'z Plaze

Sunday, March 12, 2006

Letterz

Dear March;

Slow down! You move too fast! I won't have enough time if you keep on like this!

Trying to keep up,
Nez

*************************************
Dear Mice;
I don't care if I am moving... GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY HOUSE!!!!
Hating you,
Nez
*************************************
Dear Asshat;
How dare you ruin my weekend like that?!?! Just who do you think you are? I hope you get what's coming to you (I also hope that what's coming to you is a large freight train with no brakes).
Maybe someday I'll forgive/forget you, but right now I really, really hate you. I wished I'd have been there with a high powered sniper rifle to remove your ankles from afar, followed by your knees and then your ability to have children. I'd be doing us all a service.
Hoping Karma bites you in the ass,
Nez

4 Comments:

  • This is a very un-Nez post. Where is my happy Nez?

    I'm envious that you can swear on your blog. Mine has to stay G-rated for the sake of my young nieces. Some days, I'd love to cut loose with a torrent of language. But I can't. Oh well.

    Sorry to see some jerk ruined your weekend. I hope someone smacks him/her into oblivion for you.

    Also sorry about the mice. Glad you'll be moving soon and won't have to deal with that any longer. We had mice in our old place too. We have cats, so we'd find mouse carcasses in our halls. (Delightful!) I'm so glad we moved.

    When do you get your new place? Let us know if you need moving help!

    By Blogger Momma Trish, at 6:33 a.m.  

  • Who is this "Asshat"? I will smite them!

    By Blogger Morgan Smith, at 8:13 a.m.  

  • I speak of the asshat that tried to remove ScottyBomb's car from your house.

    Asshat!! ASSHAT!!!

    I'm trying not to think about it too much, because it makes me full of hate, and I don't like that.

    Thanks for the e-love trish! Much appreciated!

    By Blogger Nezbitt, at 7:06 p.m.  

  • Ah ... I assume you mean a wannabe car thief. We were the victim of just such an Asshat, only he and his little Asshat friends succeeded in removing the automobile in question. And we are still paying for that.

    ASSHATS!!

    But at least in your case, they were foiled, right? Could have been worse. At least no one was hurt. People; much more important than possessions.

    By Blogger Momma Trish, at 10:53 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home