Nez'z Plaze

Sunday, July 30, 2006

Full of Memez!

Just because I can:

A) Four jobs I have had in my life:
1. McDonalds
2. Door-to-door promotional sales (This really was the job from hell)
3. Stage Manager
4. Data Entry

B) Four movies I would watch over and over
1. Pirates of the Carribean: Curse of the Black Pearl
2. Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy
3. Princess Bride
4. Monty Python and the Holy Grail

C) Four places I have lived:
1. Mom & Dad's house
2. NABC
3. GMCC (Well, it felt like it)
4. Adam's House

D) Four TV shows I love(d) to watch -
1. Mythbusters
2. Ranma 1/2
3. Coupling (the BBC one)
4. Spy Groove

E) Four places I have been on vacation
1. New York City
2. Kamloops, BC
3. Vancouver, BC
4. Seaside, Oregon

F) Web sites I visit (almost) daily
1. Questionable Content
2. the IMDB
3. the Gateway
4. Long Story Short


G) Four of my favorite foods:
1. Chocolate
2. Kissing
3. Grandma's perogies
4. Mom's spaghetti

H) Four places I would like to be right now:
1. with ScottyBomb
2. Broadway
3. Japan
4. Der Waffelhausen

I) Four people I would give my life for:

1. ScottyBomb (in less than a heartbeat)
2. Jeff
3. Morgoid
4. Blueroom

I promise to actually write something in the near future!!
Nez

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home