Nez'z Plaze

Saturday, December 08, 2007

She'z Leaving

My best friend when I was growing up was a wonderful girl named Melissa. We met in the second grade and were the best of friends all the way through our first year of college together. We even almost killed each other as roommates. Good times.

She's getting married in January. He's a wonderful guy, he and I became very close friends when we were at school together. They make a great couple.

I just got the official invitation in the mail; there's a comment at the bottom:

"Because we intend to settle overseas, monetary gifts would be appreciated."

Overseas. They're leaving.

I hardly get to see her or talk to her anymore as it is; now she might end up on the other side of the globe, even farther away.

I'm going to miss her so much.

*sniff*

1 Comments:

  • My best friend moved to the States after she got married. It's not overseas, but it might as well be. I don't get to see her anymore. But she comes back from time to time for visits. And we got a great long-distance package that lets me call her anytime I want. So we still stay in touch, and we're still as close as ever. I miss seeing her, but I still get to connect. You'll find the same thing, I'm sure. Have faith.

    By Blogger Momma Trish, at 10:27 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home