Nez'z Plaze

Thursday, May 19, 2005

Dollarz well spent!

So I was reading Big Wall's LiveJournal post and it got me to thinking...
"If I could, I would pay off their house for them. No questions, no problems, no payback."

So then it got me to thinking about a more general question:

What's a really good way to spend a million dollars?

I mean, what if there happens to be a million dollars out there, that belongs to you, but you're not allowed to spend it on yourself? What is a really good way to spend it?
I'll start the list:
  • Pay off the mortgages of all my friends
  • Start RESP's for all my honourary nieces and nephews (Izzy, Gemma, Andraya, Alex, Amanda, etc.)
  • Build/Purchase & renovate a theatre space for the promotion of smaller theatre companies
  • Pay off other people's student loans
  • Give it to Pamela to start the Comedy Arts Festival again

How would you spend a million dollars?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home