Nez'z Plaze

Monday, July 31, 2006

The 80'z

So I went to the movies on Friday with Don Johnson.

Well, ok. Not the Don Johnson. It was RP. You look confused. I'll explain…


I called RP up on Friday to see if he wanted to do anything. He was going to see Miami Vice and invited me along. I was unsure until he told me that he was going to wear his white Don Johnson-esque suit. I told him I'd be there with a ponytail on the side of my head!

So we got dressed up all 80's: I had a belt over my t-shirt, multiple necklaces and bracelets, hair all over on one side, and mismatched earrings; he wore a white suit with the sleeves rolled up, a pink golf shirt and sunglasses. We looked hysterical, you should have seen us.

(We brought the camera, but, like fools, we didn't take any pictures.)

Needless to say, there were quite a few stares at the movies. It was great!

And Miami Vice, while not set in the 80's, was still a good movie.

1 Comments:

  • I will say, however, that Foxx and Ferell have the LEAST chemestry of any buddy cop duo I've ever seen. This is terribly sad when comparing it Collateral

    By Blogger Unknown, at 9:27 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home