Nez'z Plaze

Thursday, January 10, 2008

Saying Goodbyz

It's not what you think.

O.k. I love my car. I love her. She's awesome.

And she's dying.

She burns oil, the fan belt has started to squeak again, sometimes it takes a few tries to get her started in the morning, she's rusted right through on the driver's door, she stalls if she's too cold, she's gone through I don't know how many O2 sensors and (this one is new) she blows a fuse when I put the right signal light on.

It's time to let go. I know.

But she was a good little car; and, for the most part, quite reliable.

I will probably have her replaced by the end of next week.

In the meantime, I'm going to figure out how to get around the city with only left turns.

4 Comments:

  • I wonder if google maps might have some feature you can use? ;)

    Sorry to hear about Honey! She has been a real friend to you.

    Have you decided on a new car, then?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:09 p.m.  

  • This comment has been removed by the author.

    By Blogger Momma Trish, at 8:09 p.m.  

  • Use the old hand turn-signal system until you can get her replaced.

    I know this is hard. I had to say good-bye to my old Shadow this year. It totally sucked. I cried. It's weird how attached we get to our cars, isn't it?

    I hope you find a suitable replacement soon.

    By Blogger Momma Trish, at 8:10 p.m.  

  • I'm late but I'm sorry to hear about that. I guess I won't have to sweet-talk your next car's seatbelts, though, huh? Although I might, for old time's sake.

    By Blogger The Doc, at 11:59 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home