Nez'z Plaze

Monday, June 06, 2005

Biz Zee!

I miss sleep. And I will continue to miss sleep for the rest of the week.
It's not that I mind the late nights working in the venue, or the long rehearsals. In fact, I love that part. What I mind is having to get up for work early the next morning. It was an amazing feat of determination for me to pull my ass out of bed this a.m.

I'm pretty sure this is what the rest of my week will look like: Get up early, go to work, go do show stuff until late, go home to sleep, repeat. Good thing I like this show.

Ninja, I promise that I will not burn out. My venue is a bar, the drinks are plentiful, and the show is all about sex!

Ina Garden of Hedons, baby...
NeXtfest

The Roost 10345 104 ST
June 9, 10:00 pm

Sorry, I don't know ticket prices; but you get in free with a festival pass!

3 Comments:

  • Make sure you take some time to rest and spend time with the boy, darlin'. Also, take some time to check your blog for messages, because you've been tagged.

    http://worstninjaever.blogspot.com/2005/06/book-tag.html

    By Blogger the Worst Ninja Ever, at 12:26 a.m.  

  • Oh, I'm well aware of the tag.

    You, sir, are forcing me to haul into the basement to unpack all my books, count them, and put them on a bookshelf where they belong.

    Curse you for forcing my lazy butt into action!

    By Blogger Nezbitt, at 3:02 p.m.  

  • Guesstimate, darlin'. What, you think I'd actually clear out the space in front of my bookshelf and pore through shelf after shelf of two rows deep, double-stacked books? Or that I'd slog through the junk in my room to haul out the box o' books in my closet and count them, only to put them back? Feh! You don't know from lazy!

    By Blogger the Worst Ninja Ever, at 4:39 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home