Nez'z Plaze

Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Egadz!! So much weekend!!

I think I need a vacation now to recover from the weekend...

Did K-days Friday night, went on rides, played skee-ball. I had a bear won for me! We named him Duck (also crossed something off my list, but we won't go there). Went to the Heritage Festival with ScottyBomb, then out to the lake for the rest of the weekend with his family (much drinking was involved). Came home, tended to the sunburn, tried to get some work done (with moderate success), piled into Honey (who has decided to make a new unhealthy noise) and went off to the movies and made it home just in time to catch the last 20 minutes of my TV show.

On the upside, Dr. Teeth scored me more Barry Ween. Woot!

I think I need a nap.

2 Comments:

  • I think that Jeremy said it best when he said: "Dude...you have Oreos? Why didn't you say so before!"

    By Blogger The Doc, at 12:03 a.m.  

  • "Before you make anything new, ask yourself, "How will this effect Jeremy's Nads?"

    It has become my new personal mantra.

    My new battle-cry:
    Wrong 10-year old, Fuckos!

    By Blogger Nezbitt, at 9:17 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home