Nez'z Plaze

Thursday, July 07, 2005

Moving Suckz!

It's no secret to anyone that I hate moving.

I hate it. I hate it. I hate it.

I like being settled, with everything in it's place and not stuck in a box somewhere.
This is why I hate my basement... and my bedroom. Full of boxes that I haven't unpacked yet.

Stupid boxes.

But this time, (thankfully!) it's not me! It's ScottyBomb. Fortunately, I deal much better with someone else's moving.

Today is the Take Possession Day! This weekend is the Bring The Rest Of The Crap Home Weekend!

"I can't wait," she said, dripping with sarcasm.

But seriously, I don't mind. It's the girlfriendly duty; part of that being in love thing. And the least I could do. He's helped me move. Twice.

Sigh...

Good thing there's booze involved, because I hate moving.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home