Nez'z Plaze

Wednesday, August 17, 2005

If I've said it once... I've said it a thouzand times.

The Zombies are coming... and they're coming for me.







Official Survivor
Congratulations! You scored 79%!
Whether through ferocity or quickness, you made it out. You made the right choice most of the time, but you probably screwed up somewhere. Nobody's perfect, at least you're alive.







My test tracked 1 variable How you compared to other people your age and gender:










free online datingfree online dating
You scored higher than 53% on survivalpoints
Link: The Zombie Scenario Survivor Test written by ci8db4uok on Ok Cupid

4 Comments:

  • I only got 63%. At least I lived.

    (Do I get bonus points for taking the quiz and typing my response to you while holding a grumpy baby and giving appropriate attention to the cat on my lap?)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:14 p.m.  

  • You get SuperMom points... I don't think they're quite the same...

    Come to think of it, they might be better...

    By Blogger Nezbitt, at 9:52 a.m.  

  • I survived too. Don't remember my % though. All our friends would make a kick ass bunch of zombie killers (we all seem to be able to live - yay life!)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:27 p.m.  

  • I got 62%. I wanted to save my friend who was bitten, and it cost me dearly I'm afraid. But I still lived!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:30 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home