Nez'z Plaze

Monday, August 07, 2006

Poisoned?!?! OH NOEZ!!

I have successfully contracted viral diarrhea. (I think it's a fancy form of food poisoning.)

I feel... like shit. I would never wish this kind of discomfort on anyone.

I called Capital Health. The nice nurse-lady said that I just really need to keep my fluids up (Thank you ScottyBomb for the Gatorade!) and make sure it doesn't get any worse than it already is.

So I want to issue this warning to all the people I saw on Sunday: You may have been exposed!! This virus took 24 hours to incubate (I'm positive I caught it on Saturday) and is spread by contact with bodily fluid. (Most likely saliva.)

So if anyone gets sick, this is your new mantra: Hydrate Hydrate Hydrate!
Get yourself some electrolytes!

So anyone I hugged or kissed or touched on Sunday, please be aware! I may have made you sick! Especially parents!

I'm soooooo sorry!!!
(I feel like the friggin' Outbreak monkey)

3 Comments:

  • I feel your pain. Or more to the point, I felt your pain and can sympathize more because of that.

    Just remember, this too, shall pass. And pass, and pass, and pass...

    Cheers!
    Brent

    By Blogger Brent, at 4:55 a.m.  

  • Y'know, I think this is the only time I've been happy to NOT get a kiss from you.

    By Blogger The Doc, at 7:57 a.m.  

  • I am SO VERY HAPPY I missed Sunday!! Seriously, we were so wishing we could go, and feeling badly that we had other commitments that kept us away. But now, I'm just so thrilled that I wasn't there. This way, I know that if I get sick, it wasn't from you!

    I hope you feel better soon. Poor love! Stay hydrated. Stay well.

    By Blogger Momma Trish, at 10:31 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home