Nez'z Plaze

Friday, September 22, 2006

Questionz!

So I've noticed two things:

1) There seems to be a lot of sickness going around. I know I've coughed up at least one whole lung already.

2) There is a warm and fuzzy meme going around.

My hope is that the warm and fuzzies will help with the getting well part.

So, to borrow a page from several of my e-buddies...

If you comment on this post:

1. I'll respond with something random about you.
2. I'll challenge you to try something.
3. I'll pick a colour that I associate with you.
4. I'll tell you something I like about you.
5. I'll tell you my first/clearest memory of you.
6. I'll tell you what animal you remind me of.
7. I'll ask you something I've always wanted to ask you.
8. If I do this for you, it would be appreciated if you posted this on yours.


Let the fuzzies begin!

6 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home