Nez'z Plaze

Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Take Your Pantz Off

IT"S MY BIRTHDAY!
Who's that hoochie mama?
And booty slap and booty slap and booty slap...

Sorry, I sometimes get carried away.

But anyway, yeah. It's my birthday. Woot for me!

WOOT!

I think I might have chocolate mousse for breakfast. Because it's my birthday and no one will stop me! Bahahahahahahahaha!!

I love having my birthday...

Party details to come, I promise. Watch your e-mails and/or this blog.

Happy Birthday to Me
Happy Birthday to Me
Happy Birthday dear Meeeeee
Happy Birthday to Me!

6 Comments:

  • Happy Birthday!

    By Blogger Gaia, at 12:10 p.m.  

  • We'll have cake AND pie on Thursday!
    Have an awesome birthday!!
    OOOOOOO (hugs)

    By Blogger Draya's Mom, at 12:12 p.m.  

  • Happy birthday, sweetie!

    Love,
    Oreo

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:29 p.m.  

  • It is your birthday and therefore I am ready to boogie! And will stay in a boogie holding pattern until such a date there is a party. I will boogie at the drop of a hat, so let's hope nobody drops any hats.

    By Blogger The Doc, at 6:44 p.m.  

  • Happy Birthday! I wish you a day of chocolate decadence! Cause it's all about YOU!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:41 p.m.  

  • Belated birthday greetings! Yesterday, I submitted my midterm. Y'know. To celebrate!

    By Blogger Momma Trish, at 8:58 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home