Nez'z Plaze

Monday, October 23, 2006

Nez iz Tireds!

I've been only home long enough over the past few weeks to make the mess, not clean it up.

Consequently, my home is a disaster. I'm none too pleased. But it's my own damn fault. It's just that whenever I have a night to myself, I don't want to spend it doing housework. I want it to relax.

And I'm just sick of this paycheck-to-paycheck crap. Why on earth do I have to be so very un-good with money? What the hell is wrong with me?

I'm sorry everyone, I'm just a little down the last few days. Both money and schedule are tight, and it's wearing on me harder than normal right now.

Thanks for listening.

7 Comments:

  • You have no idea how well I relate to you right now. Between work, school, and the baby, I can't even get in enough time to sleep let alone do anything else. My dining room table is buried under a mound of paper, and I'm not even sure what's in there. I keep forgetting to pay my bills, and then have to quickly do it at the last minute. J's clean laundry is still in a basket; I can't seem to find time to fold it and put it away. Honestly, it's hard enough just to find time to wash it in the first place. And yet, cash is always an issue, especially now that we're paying for daycare.

    It's very un-fun. But it can't go on like this forever, right? Eventually, it will stop. And I will be all happy!

    Just know you are not alone. And don't beat yourself up about not having time to tend to housework. Eventually, you'll find the time.

    By Blogger Momma Trish, at 8:20 p.m.  

  • "And yes" ... not "And yet" ... two perfectly good words, but hardly interchangeable, no?

    By Blogger Momma Trish, at 8:21 p.m.  

  • Thanks, Trish. It's oddly reassuring that I'm not the only one drowning in my own life. Let's hope that things get better for us soon!

    By Blogger Nezbitt, at 4:11 p.m.  

  • Glub, Glub, Glub!!!
    I hear you girlfriend!

    By Blogger Draya's Mom, at 1:41 p.m.  

  • Feel etter soon, honey!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:02 p.m.  

  • Sorry to hear your life's a blender set on high. I'm glad I got to see you on Tuesday. Sometimes stressful days are just a lead up to something grand. And something grand you very much deserve. Take care of you.

    Darren

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:17 p.m.  

  • I was in the same position a few years ago, before I started managing my money better. Something tells me, though, that once I buy a place of my own I might just be in your shoes again.

    Harumpf for the Queen, boys. Harumpf!

    By Blogger the Worst Ninja Ever, at 10:52 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home