Nez'z Plaze

Thursday, March 15, 2007

Nez Makes A Post

Ok. Ok. I know it's been a while. My bad.
Sometimes life doesn't always allow enough time for things like blogging and keeping up with webcomics.

Is anyone else looking forward to St. Patrick's Day? Anyone at all?
I'm super-hyped this year! I'm heading out shortly to pick myself up some goofy-type headgear to wear to work tomorrow. We're having a pancake breakfast you see, and I was asked to help cook. My response was, "Only if I can wear a funny hat." So now I have to go out and get a funny hat.
And then on Saturday, we party at the Chateau Creme de Menthe!!! I'm bringing my blender to make the Nez version of Shamrock Shakes! Good times! Drunkity drunk drunk!
Thank goodness they live stumbling distance from my house!

So I've typed away here without really saying much. And now it's time to leave, because I want to hit the mall right away.

I promise to have something with a little more substance next time. I also promise to post something in the near future, this was far too long between posts.

Thanks for sticking with me!!

Love!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home