Nez'z Plaze

Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Ohmagawd BEEZ!

Wheeeeee!
Thank you to everyone who said they will come to my birthday!

Morgs: I put you in charge of bringing that bottle of tequila! And maybe your blender? (Please?)

Shiny, I place thee in charge of obtaining 3(three) of those fun, squeezy, lime juice-y things!
(the Heroic Trio comes through again! You two are awesome!)

Would it be possible for the good Doctor to bring a bottle of Cointreau? Also.. WOOHOO! The Doc is coming to my birthday!!
(I hope he brings his Peach!)

Allan, I sent you an e-mail already, but just in case. Strawberry jam! And lots of it!

To the Un-Blogga, your mission (should you choose to accept it) is to bring a bottle of Tequila and/or a bottle of Cointreau. Should you or any of your team be captured or killed, the agency will disavow any knowledge of an invite to this party.

Mighty Dorklord! Your loyal minion humbly asks for a bag (or two) of ice. Hail Dorklord!

Thanks everybody!

"I love it when a plan comes together!"
- John "Hannibal" Smith

3 Comments:

  • Heck, I won't even have to go to a store...

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:15 p.m.  

  • Three limey's coming up! Let's see... who do I know that's British?
    ;)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:23 p.m.  

  • Hey babe - I'm very sorry to report that I won't be able to come to your party :( Le husband is out of town and I will have to be cuddled up with my shmoo that night. I hope you have a great time sans pantalons! Wish I could be there :(

    By Blogger Gaia, at 9:43 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home