Nez'z Plaze

Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Feeling Abztract

My brain is all over the place right now. Please forgive all the randomness (for those of you who fear/hate randomness).

Ok.

Birthday Party!
When: Friday, December 1, around 8-ish.
Where: Nez's house (unless the RSVP list is too big for my little condo!)
What: Bring Margarita fixings! Margaritas are made from Booze, Ice, Strawberry Jam, Lime Juice, Orange Juice and Blenders. If you can bring any of the above, please let me know in your RSVP (I'll do my best not to run out of anything!) Or if you're willing to bring something I might be short on, let me know! If I can get more than one blender going, we can have a boozy one and a non-boozy one for the young-ins and the drivers.
Theme: It's Nez's birthday so... NO PANTS!! Skirts, shorts, sarongs, and underwears are all acceptable; just no pants. Anyone caught wearing pants will have them removed by the management.

We'll probably play some games, have some chats, maybe watch something (if we feel like it).

Please e-mail me and let me know if you can come and what you can bring (if anything), and/or if you need my address or anything like that.

Hope you can come!! It'll be fun! And full of blended drinks! Without pants!

**********

Why are people so afraid of needles?
I've never been scared of getting a shot. It really doesn't hurt all that much, just a little poke.
I went to school with a girl who was so scared of getting her vaccination shot that she passed out as soon as she was in the room with the nurse. Just the other day I got one in the butt. I'm due for a flu shot in the arm by the end of the month.
I don't understand what's so terrifying about them. Anyone?

**********

OHMAHGAWD!!!
I just heard on the radio that Ok Go is coming to Edmonton next Spring!
*Glee!*

**********

You know that song Chasing Cars by Snow Partol? Everytime I hear it I just want to be lying naked with my lover while staring up at something beautiful.

*sigh* It's a good song.

**********

Mmmmm. Those mandarin oranges I bought are good!

**********

Ok. I feel that my brain is slightly less full now.

I think I'll take a shower and go to bed.

7 Comments:

  • My random comment:

    Everytime I watch the "Wouldn't It be nice..." Cadburry commercial, I think of you. Yes, yes, I didn't make that up. I do.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:13 p.m.  

  • 1. I think I can actually make that. I'l be the sober guy trying not to look scared.

    2.I've never had a problem with needles. It's all about the nurse delivering it. Though the funniest thing I ever heard was in Junior High when some girls asked if they could have their arm frozen so they couldn't feel the shot. The nurse said sure. But to freeze the arm you get a shot...

    3. I am altogether indiferent about OK Go coming to Edmonton. Sorry. Glad you're happy though!

    4. Chasing Cars is a good song.

    5. Mandarin oranges are on sale again at Safeway next week.

    Belated Happy Birthday. But I will wish you such in person when I see you next.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:39 p.m.  

  • I'll see you there--sans pantalons! I still have a WHOLE BOTTLE of Tequila sitting in my cupboard from a previous slushy drink night and some Margharita mix too!

    Hee hee, I can't WAIT for you to see your b-day gift! :D

    By Blogger Morgan Smith, at 9:43 p.m.  

  • Huh. I don't own any shorts. But I do own a skirt. So maybe I'll wear that.

    By Blogger The Doc, at 9:58 p.m.  

  • Yay! That is the most appropriate birthday theme ever!!!


    I will be there with bells on! (but no pants!)

    Oh, oh, oh! Wanna get tickies to go see Ok Go together?

    (Thanks, Mary, now I have the Wouldn't It Be Nice song stuck in my head!)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:53 a.m.  

  • I am rsvp-ed. I shall leave the trews at home. Or perhaps I won't; I am intrigued by the management removing pants, is she cute?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:48 a.m.  

  • I'm IN for your party! The no-pants thing is a great excuse to wear my kilt and fuzzy pouch! I can bring stuff you need if you let me know what that is. I will find tequila and margarita fixins.

    The needles themselves don't hurt, but the cottonball taped on the inside of my elbow is always annoying.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:08 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home