Nez'z Plaze

Thursday, March 29, 2007

A List! And Some Other Stuffz!

So I made this list a while back when I was stuck in a boring meeting that had nothing to do with me.

Things To Make Meetings More Exciting

  • A Marachi Band
  • Funny hats for everyone!
  • Presentations done in rhyming couplets
  • A blacklight and glowsticks
  • Hold it poolside
  • Free cocktails
  • Let people bring in their MP3 players
  • Dress code: Hawiian shirts!
  • Interpretive dance
  • Nerf guns
  • Recliners instead of office chairs
  • Make-your-sundaes!
  • Blamkets, pillows & teddy bears
  • Manicures/Pedicures
  • Hot tubs
  • Cookies
  • Balloon animals
  • Replace agenda with a page of jokes
  • Hire jugglers

On the upside, my reward for sitting through the meeting was a free lunch.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

So I've been sick for a week now. Sick sucks.

I can deal with the cough, or the runny nose. I just don't like dealing with both of them at the same time. Thank goodness for NyQuil. I think it's the only reason I've able to go to work this week; because otherwise I wouldn't be getting any sleep.

Did I mention that sick sucks?

1 Comments:

  • I think "Blamkets" would be fun at meetings too.

    When the meeting gets too boring they could explode BLAM.

    tee-hee

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:04 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home